Cancellation Policy for Online courses
Karli Health Centre is pleased to provide psychoeducation and movement/mindfulness training online courses. It is important to understand that administration work is involved to providing these courses. Therefore, we want you to join us, but we also want you to think carefully and be sure that you can commit to attending the course before you register.
Our cancellation policy is as follows:
- Cancellations are accepted up to four weeks before the course starts.
- If you cancel less than 2 weeks before the course you will have to pay 50% of the fees.
- If you cancel less than 5 days before the course you will have to pay 100% of the fees.
- HOWEVER, if the reason you cancel is due to severe illness or personal emergency (e.g. severe illness or death of a close family member), Karli Health Centre will consider your request on compassionate grounds for a partial refund (amount to be determined on a case by case basis) or for the amount to be transferred to the next available online course
- In the event that Karli Health Centre cancel the course, you will receive all your money back.
- This cancellation policy is part of the Terms and Conditions of your registration application.