Come and try a Yoga or Pilates class with us in the leafy Blackburn suburb with a lovely cafe nearby to enjoy a drink afterwards. The centre offers Yoga, Pilates, Relaxation and Meditation classes, counselling and workshops in Auslan and Spoken English to suit everyone’s needs, big or small, young or old, Deaf or hearing. We also welcome Deaf-blind people and special needs groups.
Karli Yoga Classes are accessible to all as they are taught without vocal instructions. These classes are a fantastic opportunity for us to go within ourselves to “listen” and observe our minds through yoga and breathing movements. The only requirement you need for this unique class is good vision! You will be guided by the teacher’s movements and gentle body adjustments. You may be surprised to learn more about your thought patterns and learn about new tools to control unnecessary thoughts. These classes are rare and hard to find in the increasingly noisy world.
You are also welcome to book the centre for your functions at $27.50 per hour. It is cheaper to book for half day or full day rates.
- TERM 1-4 Yoga/Pilates, 10 x Yoga Classes @ 220.00 full/$198.00 for Early Birds and Concessions. Please note: 10% off normal fee if pay a week before first class in each Term.
- Casuals & Concessions @ $30/$20.
- All year around Special Discount Package is offered for those who enrol for two classes per week (25% discount for the second class): $346.50 for two classes (please select which classes you would like to attend in the booking system below). Class spots are always reserved for those who purchased this special package and applies for all Karli Yoga members and non-members.
- Seniors, Concessions or Parents of Laburnum PS or Box Hill HS can purchase $165 for 10 x classes. Otherwise it is $110 for 5 x classes.
- Karli Yoga Membership – if you subscribe to Karli’s Yoga Private Study Group on Facebook, you get 10% off in all classes or retreats. Email us for more details email@example.com
- Yoga Gift Voucher can be arranged for someone special for a class or whole block of classes. Important note: Class Credits cannot be carried over to next Term.
Contact us directly if you have any specific payment needs or class enquires.